Sunday, August 4, 2013

Preparing for Craft Fair Season

It has been a busy week. I went camping at Strawberry Park in Connecticut for a few days.  It was nice to sit back, relax and catch up with a friend. While I don't love tent camping, I am proud that were able to set up the tents and screen house without help. The weather was beautiful. My son and his girlfriend stopped by for dinner one evening.

I attended a co-worker's wedding on Saturday. Congratulations Ari and Tim.

I have been working on finishing items for the upcoming Craft Fair season. I was able to borrow a sewing machine and finish a winter table runner. I am not happy with the picture. The background is blue swirls and the snowflakes are white.

I finished several mug rugs. I have three craft fairs booked for the fall. If you hear of any in Central Massachusetts, please let me know.


One more week of summer vacation, then back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.